Fourth week (06/11/2023-10/11/2023)

 06/11/2023

Reported the  school by 8.45 am... Since due to mid term exam and visit to keraleeyam we didn't got enough class to teach.... We had exam duty..... The prolonged 4 hours of exam duty make too tired.

07/11/2023

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and perform the morning today and participated in the morning prayer with the teachers..... I had to perform exam duty at the third and fourth period and at 5th and 7th period  besides I got one substitution our at  2nd period at 9C... Today i felt very happy in knowing that chemistry exam was easy for them.... I would like to thank all my  friends who was with me.... Continues exam duty hours make me tooo tired and fatigue...... The atmosphere of the school makes me so  stressed.

08/11/2023

Reported school by 9 am and marked attendance. Since exam hours were shifted to first and second hour i had class at 4 th period only ... I took the chapter metals there. ICT helped me a lot during the class.

09/11/2023

Reported the school by 9 am . ... I had class at 2 nd and 4th period at 9C and 8B respectively. Besides i had exam duty at 5 th period and substitution at 6 th petiod.... Tooo tired..

10/11/2023

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and perform the morning duty and attended the prayer session with teachers.   I had class on second periodat  8C on the chapter solutions. I had one substitution at sixth hour at 9C. I plan the class which is fully ICT oriented and student oriented.  Today was a good day for me. I could able to teach them effectively . I got appreciated from the teacher for my efforts to convey clear idea to the students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അധ്യാപനകളരിയിലേക്ക്.....

ഒന്നാം ദിനം

Building your potentials...