Internship 1st Week (12/06/2024-15/06/2024)

 12/06/2024

Today marks the beginning of beautiful journey in BEd life. We the student teachers are stepping out into the final lap of the race. Going back to school. Me along with my 16 friends assigned to St Mary's HSS Pattom.@8.45 we reported at the school and met Principal and Headmistress. Officially our days started........ Today I had my class on 9E and 8N......We just had a casual talk today........ Waiting for adventurous journey with them 😂😁

13/06/2024

Second day of teaching practice. Today leader assigned duties to teacher trainees -it include morning duty, kitchen Duty, Noon Duty and evening duty. Today I went to 9X and 9M classes for substitution and I had given interesting activities to them. By 3.45 pm we left the school after marking our attendance.

14/06/2024

3rd day of teaching practice  I reached school by 8.45 am and done morning duty. After the prayer I got substitution duty at 8F1.Today I had classes for 9E at 3nd period. First i created a rapport with students there were 35 students in that class. Today I taught them about structure of atom.It was my first class even though students cooperate with me they also do the activities properly. I got great satisfaction after the class.... I could try my level best to convey the idea clearly. This is the only class I got today. After national anthem and marking the attendance we left the school by 3.45 pm.

15/06/2024

Last working day of first week of school internship .Today reached the school at 9 am and done signing the attendance and got substitution duty. Today we are following Wednesday Timetable. So I got class at 9E on 3rd Period and 8L at 7th Period. Those students were very cooperative and active.the students were so cooperative and enthusiastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അധ്യാപനകളരിയിലേക്ക്.....

ഒന്നാം ദിനം

Building your potentials...