Second week (18/06/2024-21/06/2024)

 18/06/2024

5th day of teaching practice. Reached school by 8.45 am and done morning duty. Today I have no class for today. But i got substitution today. i conducted a game at 8R. The students were very active through out the class They like activities very much. Afternoon I got substitution duty at 8R. By 3.45 After the national anthem and marking the attendance we left the school 

19/06/2024

June 19th is celebrated as Reading Day in remembrance of PN Panicker.

Today at school we had the state wide inauguration of 'Mann Ki Baat' quiz competition season 3.His Beatitude Baselios Cardinal Cleemis , Shri,Suresh Gopi were the chief guest of the program. Along with that reading day celebration also happened. for that many cultural programmes were also performed. By noon all the programmes were finished.
Today I got class on 8L at 7th period. and there I taught them about measurements and units
By 3.50 pm I left the school 

20/06/2024

Reached the school by 8.45 am and marked the attendence.... Today i had no class for today, i went to cutting vegetables at kitchen. after i went to obseve josmy's class Since she had class till 12.20 i done her noon duty.

21/06/2024

Today  I reached school at 8:45 am.... Today Ancy miss came for observation at 10 am. I had  class at 9E. Ancy miss observe the class and she likes my class. At 4 th hour i had peer observation of betcy.. She took the topic unit & measurements clearly and nicely....  I could able to wrote 1 lesson plans.... At 4 o clock we left the school..... Nice day....

22/06/2024

Today is the last day of second  week of last month of teaching practice. Today I reached the school by 9.10 am and marked my attendance and after the prayer I collected the substitution duty. The mid semester exam started today. Afternoon periods were selected for exam.2 exams are conducted per day. Today I got substitution duty at 9A1 .Today I had noon Duty and done it.at 7th Period I got substitution at 8J.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അധ്യാപനകളരിയിലേക്ക്.....

ഒന്നാം ദിനം

Building your potentials...