6th week (20/11/2023-24/11/2023)

 20/11/2023

Reported the school by 9.00 am. and perform the line duty and then marked the attendence and participated in the morning prayer with teachers... I have class on  gravitation at 9A at 6th period .students could able to understand the concept easily through PPT... i conducted a surprise test on acid bases salts at 9C.

21/11/2023

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and marked the attendence and participated in the prayer section with teachers.... Today I have period on  5th & 7th period at 8B &8C respectively. in the afternoon i had noon duty.Today.... Nice day....

22/11/2023

 Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and perform the morning duty and then marked attendence and participated in the morning prayer.... Today I didn't got any substitution period.... I had two hour class only...I had class at 9C on 2nd period and 8 B on 4th period...

24/11/2023

Today we team physical science conducted a conscientization programme on the topic adolescence.... At 9 C    students shared their views and doubt to us... My colleague josmy accompanied me.It was a nice day for me.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അധ്യാപനകളരിയിലേക്ക്.....

ഒന്നാം ദിനം

Building your potentials...