7th week (27/11/2023-30/11/2023)

Running towards the last lap of first phase of teaching practice. On 28/11/2023 we had school assembly conducted by 10B students with lot of cultural programmes. Daily routine at school went on with my fellow teacher trainees. One more week left to say bye for this school

 27/11/2023

Today we conducted a conscientization programme and short film presentation at 9 A about the topic junk food.   And we delivered a small talk regarding the adverse effects of having junk food... Students were so attentive..  Nice day....


28/11/2023

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and perform the morning duty..... I got substitution at the 8C on  3 rd period and I have my own period at a9d and 9b at 5,6 period respectively.... Today joju sir came for observation at the 8 C....Sir gave positive feedback about class.... We had allowed to teach that class for this week only it feels like little burden.....

29/11/2023

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and mark the attendance and attended the prayer session with the teachers.... I got substitution at 9 E On 2nd period and class at 7D and 8C respectively ... The school instructed us to complete the portion soon...... So in order to complete the chapter within the time limit makes me little bite faster to control the chapter without more repetition of the concept....

30/11/2023

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and marked the attendance today I have to arrange a time for my mentor observation...... I got substitution at second, third and fourth at 9A and 7D.... Today Neena miss came for my observation at class 9A where i took the topic mass and weight and miss gave me postive feedback about the class make me so happy.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അധ്യാപനകളരിയിലേക്ക്.....

ഒന്നാം ദിനം

Building your potentials...