8th week (4/12/2023-8/12/2023)

04/12/2023

One more need to go... yes it was a last week for teaching training at St Goretti school .we all completed our given topics in the class .today morning I arrange the school by 8:50 am after that we had prayer at principal room. after the prayer principal gave us substitution duty. I took class on 9E -malayalam medium After happily doing all the duties left the school by 3.45 pm.

05/11/2023

yoga observation


Today we got many substitution hours.... I conducted achievement test  at 8 C... I felt very happy to see many of my students of 9C scored 25/25 in the achievement test. nice day.

06/12/2023

Today i distributed the answer paper... And take class for those who scored less.... Most of the students were so happy to seeing their answer paper with high scores....i felt great Proud to be their teacher....

07/12/2023

Reported school by 9....today i conducted diagnostic test at 4 th period and field study programme on 8 E  the topic was environmental pollution.... Josmi, Radhika, anjana and myself were the team.... Nice session.... I felt very happy to seeing my students scored good mark in achievement test


08/12/2023
 
Last day of teaching practice

Last day of st. Goretti'S Hss.last class at my 8 C, 9A, 8B and 9C. I had collect feedbacks from my students     i gave them  chocolates..... I got many gift from my students..  Their feed back made me emotional....i will defintely miss my dear students Even though it was our last day. The Hm made scold to us for little things .

Tomorrow i have no plans    no lesson plans... No ppt.... Its ends   here






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

അധ്യാപനകളരിയിലേക്ക്.....

ഒന്നാം ദിനം

Building your potentials...